403(b) Provider Comparison: Find The Best Low-Fee Retirement Plan For Your Nonprofit!
Evaluating retirement plans for your nonprofit requires a lot of due diligence. Luckily we created the 403(b) Provider Comparison Checklist: a shopping tool designed to help you better organize your research when comparing plans for your 501(c)(3).
Use it on discovery calls with plan providers and advisors you’re evaluating to quickly identify options with the five essentials of every successful 403(b):
- Employee Experience: Helps employees take advantage & save more
- Investment Help: Offers low-fee options like target date funds
- Administrative Work: Automates day-to-day 403(b) administration
- Compliance: Ensures your plan meets DOL and IRS requirements
- Low-Fee: Keeps administrative & individual investment costs in check
Complete the form above to get the checklist instantly, or click below to talk to ForUsAll about our technology-enabled 403(b) advisor for small and medium sized organizations.
Download the 403(b) Provider Comparison Checklist:
Download the checklist today to compare fees and services of the top low-cost 403(b) providers.
Curious what sets ForUsAll apart from traditional retirement plan advisors? Watch this video: